JGE Update - Rainbow Ticket

ywj5c3muanbn_7281.jpg
ci5qcgc=_7285.jpg
After the introduction of PL ticket, I didn't expect Rainbow ticket to come so soon
Rainbow Ticket gives 70% chance of +9 and 30% chance of +10
and number of slots at 25%/50%/25% respectively